Ozark Montessori Academy is an equal opportunity employer. Our policy is to provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, ethnic/ national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of their merit and qualification for the job to be filled.
1. Complete the attached application and email it, along with current resume, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. In the email, state the position desired.
3. If you have not received an email invitation to set up an interview appointment within 2 weeks, you may send a follow-up email.
4. After your interview, you will have a maximum of 2 weeks to turn in 3 letters of reference.
5. Post-interview, you will receive a thank-you letter or a formal job offer to include salary information and Professional Development Plan. PDPs may vary greatly between staff.
Teachers (Guides) and Teacher Assistants will have the following qualifications before applying to join our team:
• A passion for the instructional principles and model set forth by Dr. Maria Montessori.
• A rock-solid commitment to personal and professional growth.
• Appreciation of our American heritage as well as respect for diverse cultures within our community.
• The understanding that greatness is the reward of a strong work ethic, a willingness to learn, the ability to collaborate, and the courage to take risks.
• The understanding that parents are their children’s first teachers, and that educators and parents must work together to support the child’s development.
• A commitment to sustainability and a dedication to healthy living at school and at home.
•A love for Northwest Arkansas and a desire fo improve our quality of life.
There are no job openings at this time.